3 Replies to “Buy genuine New York driver’s license without any theory nor practical tests”

    1. Hi Mike,

      Thank you for reaching out to us. A New York driver’s license will cost you XXXX euros. This is how we work
      You will need to pay a 40% deposit to secure the work materials and warranty. Then you send us your data. We will then produce and show you your document and you will complete the remaining 60%. We will deliver the document to you via UPS, DHL or EMS. Your document will be available in 3-4 business days.

      Information to send

      1. i. Surname
      ii. First names
      iii. Date and place of birth
      2. A photo of you (passport size)
      3. Clear signature on white paper
      4. Height
      5. Address
      6. Sex
      7. dricer license categories
      8. Photo ID card – front and back

      You can pay via Bitcoin, bank transfer or Ria

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *